The people in our team are key to our success
We were founded by a collective of intellectually driven industry leaders with direct experience in our practice areas. We have grown over the last 10 years and have developed a culture of which we are extremely proud. We have a workplace that encourages and supports diversity, equity and inclusion through respect and open communication.
We offer highly competitive remuneration packages, plus a rewarding work environment with significant opportunities for personal and professional development. ICA Partners rewards merit and provides an accelerated path for growth to those that demonstrate capability.
Graduate and Internship Opportunities
The ICA Partners Graduate and Internship Programs target passionate, hard-working individuals looking to pursue a career in corporate advisory and project financing. ICA Partners has a strong history of employing exceptional minds through our student programs.
Successful candidates can expect to be working alongside staff at all levels to help deliver client outcomes, with exposure to live transactions under various coverage areas including infrastructure, transport and utilities, renewable energy, mining and metals and government sectors.
At ICA we value those who are motivated, show initiative and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidates will:
- Desire a career in corporate finance
- Possess excellent analytical and quantitative reasoning skills
- Demonstrate initiative and an ability to learn quickly
- Have high energy and thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent residents
- University students in their penultimate year (Internships) or final year (Graduates) of study
Applications are currently closed and will reopen in March 2024.
Candidates interested in a graduate or internship position at ICA Partners should send through their:
- Cover Letter; and
- Academic Transcript
to the recruitment team at email@example.com
- Resumes should be no longer than 2 pages
- Cover Letters should be no longer than 1 page
- Please confirm your WAM and ATAR (or equivalents) on your resume