The people in our team are key to our success
We were founded by a collective of intellectually driven industry leaders with direct experience in our practice areas. We have grown over the last 8 years and have developed a culture of which we are extremely proud. We have a workplace that encourages diversity and is based on fairness, respect and open communication.
We offer highly competitive remuneration packages, plus a rewarding work environment with significant opportunities for career and personal development. ICA Partners rewards merit and provides an accelerated path for growth to those that demonstrate capability.
CLOSED: ICA Partners 2021/2022 Summer Internship Program
Applications for our 2021/22 Summer Internship Program in Sydney have closed.
The ICA Partners Summer Internship Program targets passionate, hard-working individuals looking to pursue a career in corporate advisory and project financing.
The internship will last for approximately 8 – 10 weeks, commencing in late November, with students being placed in a generalist role with the flexibility to work under various coverage areas as is required by the business including: infrastructure, transport and utilities, renewable energy, mining and metals and Government sectors.
The ideal candidate will:
- Desire a career in corporate finance
- Possess excellent analytical and quantitative reasoning skills
- Be smart and demonstrate an ability to learn quickly
- Have high energy and thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- University students in their penultimate year of study
- Applications are now closed