The people in our team are key to our success
We were founded by a collective of intellectually driven industry leaders with direct experience in our practice areas. We have grown over the last 8 years and have developed a culture of which we are extremely proud. We have a workplace that encourages diversity and is based on fairness, respect and open communication.
We offer highly competitive remuneration packages, plus a rewarding work environment with significant opportunities for career and personal development. ICA Partners rewards merit and provides an accelerated path for growth to those that demonstrate capability.
ICA’s $10,000 Women in Banking Scholarship and Internship Program
This year, ICA are proud to be running our inaugural Women in Banking Scholarship and Internship program. This new program targets talented penultimate year female students interested in a career within the investment banking and corporate advisory sector.
Successful candidates will be exposed to live transactions and will work alongside staff at all levels to help deliver client outcomes. We offer a ‘generalist’ approach where analysts will be given exposure to our three key sectors (infrastructure, energy and natural resources).
The Women in Banking Scholarship and Internship program will provide its recipient with:
- up to $10,000 to contribute to your university expenses*;
- a 3 week paid Winter Internship during the 2021 mid-year break;
- a position in the paid ICA Summer Intern Program for 2021/22;
- a potential 3 week paid Winter Internship during the 2022 mid-year break; and
- a potential opportunity to join the ICA Graduate Program for 2023.
What are we looking for?
ICA has a strong history of employing exceptional minds through our student programs. At ICA we value those who are motivated, show initiative and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- be in their penultimate year of study
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- identify as female
- To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and complete academic transcript via email to email@example.com
- Please clearly state your ATAR and WAM (or equivalents) in your application
- Applications close at 5pm on Friday May 14th 2021
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and Conditions:
- The decision as to which candidate will be offered the Winter Internship is at the absolute discretion of ICA Partners based upon the applications and our determination as to which candidate we believe is most suitable based on a range of factors.
- The ‘Winternship’ component is to be completed during the successful candidate’s mid-year break. For students with three standard University terms this will be between terms 2 and 3.
- The first payment of $5000 is payable to the successful candidate at the commencement of the Summer Internship (December 2021).
- The second payment of $5000 is payable to the successful candidate at the commencement of the Graduate program (January 2023).
- The decision as to whether a candidate will be offered a Graduate Position is at the absolute discretion of ICA Partners and will largely depend upon ICA Partners assessment of their performance during the Winter and Summer Internship period.