The ICA Partners Summer Internship Program targets passionate, hard working individuals looking to pursue a career in corporate advisory and project financing.
If you thrive on critical analysis and creative problem solving, and enjoy collaborating in a team oriented environment, we’d like to talk!
Further, if you join, you will be working with one of Australia’s leading energy, infrastructure and resources advisers on industry shaping projects.
The internship will last for approximately 8 – 10 weeks, commencing in December, with students being placed in a generalist role with the flexibility to work under various coverage areas as is required by the business including; infrastructure, transport and utilities, renewable energy, mining and metals and Government sectors. Please note that the start date and internship length will be subject to the needs of the business at the time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Desire a career in corporate and project finance
- Possess excellent analytical and quantitative reasoning skills
- Be smart and demonstrate an ability to learn quickly
- Have high energy and thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- University students in their penultimate year of study
Application process and requirements:
Candidates interested in being considered for an internship at Ironstone Capital should send through their Resume, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to the recruitment team at
firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd August 2019 12:00pm (midday).
- Resumes should be no longer than 2 pages
- Cover Letters should be no longer than 1 page
- We ask that applicants please confirm their ATAR on their resume
We ask that applicants please confirm their Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status in their email application